Baby Development Workshop for parents and carers
Attending this 'early baby development' workshop will help you learn about:
- Strategies to support your baby’s early development progress (especially self-regulation)
- The importance of your baby's behavioural cues (e.g. signs of stress or coping)
- Your baby's ‘states of arousal’ – what are they and how do they guide our activities?
- Options for tummy-time fun (& optimising head shape)
- Tips to enjoy baby massage
- Settling strategies and supporting sleep
- Getting support and looking after you
* workshop held subject to minimum numbers. Babies' ages are a guide only.
Tickets: $80 for the first person, & half-price/$40 for partners (or support people)
Babies of course welcome at all workshops!